So many gorgeous and unique places there, but here are eight exceptional places in India that you must visit one day.
1. “Danushkodi” also called as the ghost town is home for various mysteries located in Pamban island of Tamilnadu
2. Garhwal Flower Hills of Uttaranchal is filled with valley of “Flowers National Park’s” wonders
3. “Kalavantin Durg” located in Maharashtra probably the most dangerous fort in India.Can you dare to imagine climbing that hill.
4. Floating Palace in Udaipur.
5. “Roopkand” is one of the scenic beauties in himalayas surrounded by ice glaciers and mountains. Creepy thing about this place is that thousands of dead skeletons dated to 9th century surround the Mysterious Lake.
6. Anti-Gravity Palace at Lucknow marks as the perfect example of a offbeat tourist destination.
7. “Bhangarh” the haunted city in Rajasthan which will give you tremors once you step any where near this place. Even the tourism department has displayed a sign board for the tourists not to enter the place before sunrise and after sunset.
8. “Indira Point” considered as the tip of India located at the edge of great Nicobar Island is a must visit place.