Some people find the animal kingdom to be innocent and authentic compared to human societies while others find it brutally violent and instinctive. There are so many fascinating facts about the animal kingdom that it may seem like you can never stop learning new details about it.
1. Rattle Snake is made up of hollow segments which are interlocked by keratin. A rattlesnake can contract the muscles in its tail to make the segments vibrate against one another, thus making the sound.
3. Chameleons don’t change color to match their surroundings, but rather to exhibit their emotions.
4. Tarantulas molt, they can replace internal organs including stomach lining, female genitalia, and even lost limbs.
12. Polar bears are famous for their beautiful white fur. But what few people realize is that this animal actually has black skin under its fur. Furthermore its fur is not even white, rather it’s pigment-free and transparent. Each hair strand has a hollow core which scatters and reflects visible light giving the Polar bear its white appearance.
13. Most know that cheetahs are the fastest land animals on Earth but not many are aware of how impressive their speed actually is. During its prime a cheetah can go from zero to sixty in three seconds. Yep, that’s even faster than many super cars.